Keeping groups of guests apart / keeping distance
• It is now again permitted to entertain external guests indoors and outdoors. A maximum of four guests per table and group of guests in catering establishments and bars are allowed indoors, and a maximum of six guests per table outdoors, with the exception of families with children.
• Dance halls and discotheques will remain closed until further notice.
• The head of department or deputy controls the minimum distance of 1.5 meters between the guests.
• A distance of 1.5 metres must be maintained between the groups of guests to the front and side "shoulder-to-shoulder" and to the rear "back-to-back" a 1.5-metre distance from table edge to table edge. If the distances cannot be maintained, partition walls are used.
• Consumption of any kind may only be taken sitting down.
• The groups of guests must not be mixed, i.e. they arrive at the same time or are known to each other.
• Waiting guests keep a distance of 1.5 meters, floor markings in the waiting area are mandatory.
• Events with up to 50 people are permitted.
• This does not apply to events with an audience (cultural and sporting events). Here, the maximum number of persons is 100, but no more than 50% of the room capacity may be reached. In the outdoor area, 300 persons or 50% of the capacity may not be exceeded.
• If consumption takes place during events, the same rules apply as in the catering establishments.
• Table settings are changed after each guest
• For cleaning work, single-use wipes are preferably used. If textile wipes are in use, they must be changed regularly, but at least twice a day (at shift change).
• The following items are cleaned and disinfected after each guest contact:
- Table surface, armrest, card terminal, menu cards, trays, menus (only brought on request)
• Surfaces and objects (e.g. work surfaces, keyboards, cash registers, telephones, clothes hangers) are regularly cleaned with a professional cleaning or disinfecting solution, especially when used in common.
• Door handles, lift buttons, stair railings, coffee machines, used kitchen appliances and other working materials used by several people are regularly cleaned or disinfected professionally - depending on use, but at least once a day.
• Regular airing (at least 4 times a day for 10 minutes)
• Guest linen, tablecloth or similar is replaced after each contact with guests
• Contact details must be collected from all guests, with the exception of children who are present with their parents. The data collection is done via QR code, the data is stored for 14 days and then completely deleted.
• First name, surname, telephone number, e-mail postcode, date and time of entry and exit from the catering business are recorded.
• For events of all kinds, the establishment does not have to record contact details if the organiser of the event assures that a guest list has been recorded. The organiser does not have to hand over the guest list to the operator. The establishment records the organiser's contact details.
• The company provides a form / contact card or QR code for entering contact details.
• The company will use the data exclusively for the stated purpose.
• The company keeps the data for 14 days and destroys them completely after that.
• The cantonal medical service may request the contact details if it deems it necessary.
• Contactless payment is preferred
• The contact person for occupational safety (safety officer of the company) checks the implementation of the measures
• "The protection concept for the hospitality industry under Covid-19" is the basis for this internal form and is available at all times in the individual outlets.
The Living Circle – is a hand-picked group of first-class hotels and restaurants in incomparably beautiful locations, run by dedicated hosts. Rice, vegetables, fruit, and a whole array of exquisite produce – including wine, of course – is whisked fresh from our own farms directly to your table. That is how we define luxury. That is The Living Circle – luxury hotels fed by nature.Discover The Living Circle website