Keeping groups of guests apart / keeping distance
• The head of department or deputy controls the minimum distance of 2 meters between the guests
• A distance of 2 metres must be maintained between the groups of guests to the front and side "shoulder-to-shoulder" and to the rear "back-to-back" a 2-metre distance from table edge to table edge.
• Never more than 4 guests may sit at the table, except parents with their children
• The groups of guests may not be mixed, i.e. they arrive at the same time or are known to each other.
• Standing places are not allowed
• Live music is prohibited
• Establishments with bar seating must observe the rules on distance.
• In order to protect the service staff behind the bar, special measures are required for longer periods of contact if the minimum distance of 2 metres to the guests is not observed
• Waiting guests keep a distance of 2 meters, floor markings in the waiting area are mandatory.
• Guests' objects will not be touched (coats, umbrellas etc.)
• Table settings are changed after each guest
• For cleaning work, single-use wipes are preferably used. If textile wipes are in use, they must be changed regularly, but at least twice a day (at shift change).
• The following items are cleaned and disinfected after each guest contact:
- Table surface, armrest, card terminal, menu cards, trays, menus (only brought on request)
• Surfaces and objects (e.g. work surfaces, keyboards, cash registers, telephones, clothes hangers) are regularly cleaned with a professional cleaning or disinfecting solution, especially when used in common.
• Door handles, lift buttons, stair railings, coffee machines, used kitchen appliances and other working materials used by several people are regularly cleaned or disinfected professionally - depending on use, but at least once a day.
• Regular airing (at least 4 times a day)
• Guest linen, tablecloth or similar is replaced after each contact with guests
• The contact details (first name, surname, telephone number, date, time), table number and name of the waiter are recorded for each guest.
• The contact cards are stored in the wooden box provided for this purpose and are handed in at the reception desk at the end of the day, sealed in an envelope and marked with the outlet name. The reception keeps the envelopes well closed in the safe.
• The company must be able to provide information about the last 14 days about which tables an employee has served.
• The company keeps the data for 14 days and destroys them completely afterwards
• Contactless payment is preferred
• The contact person for occupational safety (safety officer of the company) checks the implementation of the measures
• "The protection concept for the hospitality industry under Covid-19" is the basis for this internal form and is available at all times in the individual outlets.
The Living Circle – is a hand-picked collection of first-class hotels and restaurants in incomparably beautiful locations, run by dedicated hosts. Rice, vegetables, fruit, and a whole array of exquisite produce – including wine, of course – is whisked fresh from our own farms directly to your table. That is how we define luxury. That is The Living Circle – luxury hotels fed by nature.Discover The Living Circle website