COVID-19 STORCHEN PROTECTION CONCEPT ZURICH
The protection concept applies to the Widder Hotel and Storchen Zürich operations. The measures listed below must be observed by all establishments and employees. The cantonal authorities carry out strict controls. Operation-specific measures, procedures and processes are defined and implemented for the individual hotels and restaurants. Legal hygiene and protection guidelines already in force have to be complied with (e.g. in the food sector and for the general health protection of employees). In addition, all provisions of Ordinance 2 on measures to combat coronavirus (COVID-19) apply. This protection concept is valid until revoked. In case of doubt, the German version of the official protection concept for the hospitality industry approved by the Federal Office of Public Health (BAG) (Version 1: May 05, 2020) applies.
In the following, guest groups are those guests who arrived together or for whom a reservation was made together before the visit or on site. A guest group consists of 1 to 4 persons. The persons of a guest group are known to each other.
• The generally applicable protective measures are consistently and exemplarily implemented by all employees.
• All employees come to work with impeccable personal hygiene and wash their hands regularly. Avoid touching objects and surfaces if possible.
• The employee is obliged to report to the superior if he/she belongs to the risk group or feels ill.
• The body temperature of the employees is measured randomly by the heads of department via reception. If the temperature is too high, the supervisor is informed. The person concerned has to be sent home.
• Employees with signs of illness stay at home in any case.
• Handwashing and disinfection before starting work and continuously during opening hours, also after the following work: setting the table, folding napkins, polishing cutlery
• Leave the room to sneeze or cough, then wash and disinfect your hands.
• There is no physical contact whatsoever (shaking hands etc.)
• Employees and other persons keep a distance of 2 meters between each other. For work at an unavoidable distance of less than 2 meters, employees should be exposed as minimally as possible by shortening the duration of contact and/or implementing appropriate protective measures.
• Protective masks are only used in areas where the minimum distances or a short contact duration cannot be maintained. In detail this concerns workstations in the kitchen which are visible to the guest. ( Widder Hotel; Production kitchen AuGust, Production kitchen Kitchen; Storchen; Production kitchen Barchetta)
• The used masks and gloves are disposed of in a separate, specially marked waste bag, separate from normal waste.
• The employee training courses are supervised and controlled by the respective security officer of the hotels. The information and training certificates of each individual employee are obtained via Human Ressources.
• Disinfection station at the entrance: Stations for hand disinfection are available at the restaurant / hotel entrance. This station must be checked and refilled regularly.
• Signs with information on guest hygiene in front of and inside the restaurant are clearly displayed.
• Guests will be informed of the protective measures when entering the hotel or restaurant. Operation-specific procedures are defined and implemented in the individual restaurants.
• In principle, no wardrobes are accepted from guests unless the regulations can be complied with. (e.g. La Rôtisserie Storchen)
Work at an unavoidable distance of 2 meters
• 2 Persons who work next to each other for a longer period of time keep a distance of 2 metres to each other, turn their backs and work offset, or wear hygiene masks or protective visors.
• If this minimum distance cannot be guaranteed, the employee protects himself or herself by minimising exposure during work by reducing the duration of contact and/or implementing appropriate protective measures.
• Protective masks and gloves are available on request for each employee. These have to be changed at least every 2 hours, after the change follows thorough hand washing.
The Living Circle – is a hand-picked collection of first-class hotels and restaurants in incomparably beautiful locations, run by dedicated hosts. Rice, vegetables, fruit, and a whole array of exquisite produce – including wine, of course – is whisked fresh from our own farms directly to your table. That is how we define luxury. That is The Living Circle – luxury hotels fed by nature.Discover The Living Circle website